


Lorin and I just got back from our 2nd ultrasound. WOW! It's so amazing to see the baby growing! Once again we were in awe at how cute the baby is..... (to us). The U/S tech kinda laughed at us because "cute" is a little funny when you're looking at a alien kicking around with a giant head. It's so fun to see how much baby has grown.
I'm feeling a lot better now that I'm almost done with my 1st trimester. As long as I snack every few hours I seem to do pretty good. I still am not eating salad........ but hopefully the 2nd trimester will bring my love for salad back (in fact just writing the word makes my tummy turn)
Anyways................... xoxoxo
2 comments:
I see little bean has momma's head shape! and dada's dance moves!
I can't wait to nuzzle the little one!
Little bean!!!!!
Post a Comment