Monday, March 19, 2007

my lump, my lump, my lump..... check it out...... lol!

Well it's official...... a lady at the Santa Ana Chamber of Commerce that I only see once every few months said, "OH MY GOSH YOU"RE PREGNANT". She's the first stranger that was confident enough that I actually am with child and not just eating burritos and cheesecake 24/7. So debuting today (on Dad & Judy's 24th anniversary) Mr. Baby Ely is obvious to the outside world..... that's so CUTE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSHHHHH! EEEEEK! You totally look pregnant now! I wasn't expecting that. Oh my gosh! I just want to rub your belly. I'm so excited. AHHHHHHH! That is so cute Shannon. I love him!! <3 XOXOX

christina said...

He's really coming! That is the cutest bellie I've ever seen!

Tely said...

milo kicked for me today....i think we have a soccer player on our hands! yummy!

amytangerine said...

thanks for stopping by our booth! love your blog!