Well here he is! This is the last time we get to see him until he makes his big debut this summer. The 3D/4D ultrasound is truly an amazing experience. We got to see Milo open his mouth, kick out his little legs, relax with his left arm up by his face (which seems to be his position of choice) and just float in pure baby bliss. Seeing his face for the first time like that was overwhelming and it brought tears straight to my eyes. I can't wait for him to be here but at the same time I am happy to spend the next 3 months with him right here in my tummy kicking and swishing away. We had quite a party there for this big ultrasound......... I am so blessed with this little miracle growing inside.
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Hello Milo!
Well here he is! This is the last time we get to see him until he makes his big debut this summer. The 3D/4D ultrasound is truly an amazing experience. We got to see Milo open his mouth, kick out his little legs, relax with his left arm up by his face (which seems to be his position of choice) and just float in pure baby bliss. Seeing his face for the first time like that was overwhelming and it brought tears straight to my eyes. I can't wait for him to be here but at the same time I am happy to spend the next 3 months with him right here in my tummy kicking and swishing away. We had quite a party there for this big ultrasound......... I am so blessed with this little miracle growing inside.







Well here he is! This is the last time we get to see him until he makes his big debut this summer. The 3D/4D ultrasound is truly an amazing experience. We got to see Milo open his mouth, kick out his little legs, relax with his left arm up by his face (which seems to be his position of choice) and just float in pure baby bliss. Seeing his face for the first time like that was overwhelming and it brought tears straight to my eyes. I can't wait for him to be here but at the same time I am happy to spend the next 3 months with him right here in my tummy kicking and swishing away. We had quite a party there for this big ultrasound......... I am so blessed with this little miracle growing inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He's absolutely breathtaking! Thank you so much for inviting us to enjoy the special experience with you. We were so happy we were able to be there and see your tiny miracle. Milo Rocks!!! XOXO
ok ... i SOOOO want to do that! mio milo is BEEEAUUUUUTIFUL!! i love the ones towards the bottom where his foot is snuggled up by his face ... (i'm pretty sure those are his toes, right??) lol ... LOVE HIM!!
Post a Comment