Saturday, July 21, 2007

6 day countdown..... will he be early or late?

we're still hangin in there. milo seems very comfy cozy. i've been going to the hospital every few days for testing and i'm not really sure what the doctors plans are. i'm supposed to be drinking lots of water (and i am) and resting on my left side. the best part of all this testing is that the fetal diagnostics office over looks the harbor where lorin and i got married. so when they hook me up to the monitor i just get to sit back and listen to our babies heartbeat and look out over where i married my best friend.... the best day of my life. it's saturday morning and lorin and i are off for more testing..... i'll let you know how it goes.

view from fetal diagnostics........


best day ever............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww Shannon, that made me want to weep for joy! I can't say it enough, this baby needs to come already. LOL I cannot wait anymore. I bet you're saying then more than I am though ;). I love you Shannon, you're going to do great when the time comes, and you're going to be an excellent mom.