Sunday, September 30, 2007

RiLo :)





Girls day out!

We had an awesome girls day out on Saturday (Nana, Auntie Kim, Paula, Auntie Renee, Riley, Milo & me). I had a little moment with a bamboo towel vender....... but besides that the day was great. Oh yeah..... about the bamboo towel vender...... I really need to learn to bite my tongue and I do regret stooping to his level and unfolding his towel display. Anyways..moving on. We went to the Girl Expo at the fair grounds (I don't recommend it) but we had a fun time being together. Then we went out shopping and had a late lunch. Milo and Riley were so good and so darn cute. Here are some pictures of the little cousins.

3 comments:

Aunt Kimmy said...

The funny thing is out of all the things you could of done to Bambo Man you only messed up his towels. LOL. I wouldn't recommend the expo either, but all in all it was a wonderful day.

Milo is so adorable...I will keep him anytime..

Love ya

Anonymous said...

I love these little men. They are so cute! I was happy to get to see Milo again.....and everyone else too ;-)
That was way fun. You rock Shannon. You had me laughing. I don't think you stooped to his level. Not at all.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Easter Sundae said...

i LOVE milo's smile!!! it makes ME smile! =D