My Birthday!
I had the most enjoyable birthday weekend of my life! It was surreal spending the day with my baby. One thing that kept popping into my head was how when I was little I thought 29 was sooooo old..... but I don't feel old. We had a great swanky night out at Mesa in Costa Mesa on Friday night to celebrate mine and Anya's birthday. Then on Saturday we had some visitors over at the house to wish me a happy bday and give Milo a snuggle then we went on a coffee date and then the grand finale was sushi........ yummy yummy bday!


3 comments:
Aww, happy birthday! What a sweet way to spend it. :D (PS, Love the hair~!)
You look ever so beautiful on your 29th year on earth! LOve the Hair-do! A real must that you maintain this look girl!
i LOVE your hair! and i adore the pic of you and your mommy ... that has to be the sweetest photo ... after all, it's her special day too!
Post a Comment