Saturday, November 17, 2007

i'm back......

So it's been a little while because I'm so busy. I mean my days are like a blink of an eye. The last few weeks have been pretty amazing with Mr. Milo, he's rolling over now from his back to his belly via the right side and he has the most adorable giggle. Trying to make him laugh has kept me very very busy..... also I've actually been trying to get some work done at Mixie. Anyway all in all I'd say despite some minor sleep deprivation we're all doing great.  




On a side note: I didn't blog for 2 weeks and now that I'm back they have some fun new tools.  Check out the little video clip I added.  Also look out for my fancy use of the BOLD tool....lol! oops...... the video didn't load...... I'll try again later. :)

Breakfast with Pop!


a cuddle from Pop!


all snug for church :)


There's a cute story about the sweater Milo is wearing in this picture. Merrily made the sweater for Lorin when he was a baby but by the time she finished it, Lorin was too big for it. So now 32 years later it's getting some love. :) It's such a nice little sweater and Milo looks so handsome in it! Good job Moppa!


Auntie Anya and baby Julian


A trip to the dog beach


Little cuddle bear



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! I love the look on Milo's face in the photo of the trip to the dog beach. He is so expressive. I miss you guys so much, and I really want to see your little bean sprout there. He is changing so much. It's all going by too fast. I totally know what you mean about this busy life. Life is wonderful!!!!