LOVE is right! I love you guys! And I absolutely love the song choice on your blog. It makes me want to shed some happy tears!! ~Your the best mommy~ Milo is so lucky to have the two of you for parents. You can see happiness and sunshine glowing from him.
What a cute little guys you have there! So fun to connect through thr blogging world! :) You look like an ALLSTAR mom. I'm glad your delivery went well. I remember that you were super prego at the reunion. He is just a doll! p.s. Hope your pics with Candice went well. She is awesome :)
3 comments:
LOVE is right! I love you guys! And I absolutely love the song choice on your blog. It makes me want to shed some happy tears!!
~Your the best mommy~ Milo is so lucky to have the two of you for parents. You can see happiness and sunshine glowing from him.
I so totally agree with Renee.
What a cute little guys you have there! So fun to connect through thr blogging world! :) You look like an ALLSTAR mom. I'm glad your delivery went well. I remember that you were super prego at the reunion. He is just a doll! p.s. Hope your pics with Candice went well. She is awesome :)
Post a Comment