Friday, March 28, 2008

they weren't lying when they said, "IT TAKES A VILLAGE to raise a child"!!!!! i don't know who "they" are but IT'S TRUE!!!!! i don't know where i'd be without the help of my village. the last few months have been very hard on me with how busy i am with work and how busy having a baby/family makes me. i thank GOD that i have an awesome family (on both sides) that has come to the rescue to help. not only does it help giving me some time to get things done..... it's great knowing milo is with people who absolutely adore him. here's some fun with the "village"........ ha ha!

auntie tely & milo


auntie lala & milo


moppa & milo


glamma & milo


how about a little video about "standing and falling"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so enriching for him to be spending time with his family like that! That's wonderful that you are able to have the family "the village" help you out. I'm sure you get a lot done at work on these days.
Love you all, and I wish I could be closer so that I could be a part of the village that helps. LOL