Saturday, July 25, 2009

baby JAKE!
we went to visit 6 day old baby JAKE last weekend. he's the sweetest bundle of love ever! i can't exactly call him a tiny bundle of love cause he was a whooping 9lbs 5ozs upon his arrival...... but he's a perfectly squishy and delicious newborn angel! we are SO happy for Uncle Scotty, Auntie Victoria, Justin & Evan.

sweetness......



Bubby & her new grandbaby



ahhhhh heavenly peace.....



MEANWHILE THERE WAS A WILD TODDLER ON THE LOOSE IN THE BACKYARD/FRONT YARD/ALL OVER THE HOUSE!


exploring the treehouse


& running a MUCK!


but back inside the house...... our families newest blessing opens his eyes and can't wait to join his cousin in the art of destruction.


A note to baby Jakey from MILO:

Dear Baby Jake,

I am sorry that I threw a tennis ball and it BONKED you on the head! I guess I don't know my own strength. I figured since you were almost 1 week old, you'd like to play some ball. Anyways...... your Mommy handled it a lot better than my Mommy would have. I like you and can't wait till we can play one day.

:) milo

No comments: