Tuesday, December 22, 2009

camp snoopy
we had a fun and exhausting day at knotts with cousins and friends. standing in long lines with 3 toddlers is GOOD TIMES. if you want to sleep good i highly recommend this activity. but we really did have a good time. the rides are cute and made for little people.
riri!


the crew


we just got here and already looking road


these 2 screamed and laughed with such delight as this ride turned. if we could bottle that enjoyment the world would be a magical place!


brothers!


H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S
watching the riley, julian and milo pump their little arms to try
and make it around the track was awesome!!!! of course blake hauled booty!


the last one coming around the corner but you should
have seen him go when we all started cheering for him.

such fun!

2 comments:

Tely said...

I love seeing milo w/ his peeps! the get-along-gang!

xo

Anonymous said...

Thanks Shannon! I know the boys had so much fun. And we were able to take care of SO MUCH while they were away playing :)