Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

Where do I start? We took 400 photos! Had tons of fun with all of our family..... while I gather up pictures from the holiday I just thought I would say we are so blessed beyond belief by our family. To make it all the more wonderful those blessings spill over 10 fold to Mr. Milo.... he is loved to the moon and back by all of his Grandparents and is adored by his aunts and uncles & completely stoked to be with his cousins. He's such a perfect member of our family (even when he's totally challenging) it's obvious that God picked him especially for us.
our family of 3


is there anything better than this? I mean........ really???? is there?

**more pics coming soonish!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There sure isn't :)
The pictures turned out great by the way. It was SO FUN getting to spend time with everyone the last couple days.
Love you guys!!! XOXO