Monday, August 06, 2007

5 nights home with milo

so far we've had 2 really easy nights 2 really hard nights and 1 in between night. the last 2 nights 1 was hard 1 was in between........ both had several costume changes...... every time this little guys pees he pees out of his diaper so he messes his clothing his blanket and cradle sheet......... that's alot of laundry and we're talking at least 5-7 times a night! seeeesh i'm tired! but i have to admit i love to get up and see his little face even if i am "run into a wall tired"......... i'm in love!

don't let his sweet sleepy face fool you...... he's resting to wake mommy up all night!

this shirt says "i pulled an all-nighter"...... it ain't lyin!

meeting his cousin riley for the 1st time...... mi & ri!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Mi & Ri! I love them! I love them! I love them!

christina said...

I went into the unknown and watched your operation, (I almost fainted,) Poor Shanny. I love your little man.